Wednesday, December 16, 2009

don't

I hate that I question why people like things.
I hate that I'm late to things that aren't events.
All of my fears and the things I don't enjoy bring about so much uncertainty.
I feel like I can't define anything right about now.

Tim and I sang a little bit of Incubus today. Some Warmth. I just want to experience the warmth. I really do. Whether that's with one person, with many people, completely alone, I want it to happen...frequently.

Quiet now, your voice seems miles away.
But somehow I hear your song resound a little bit softer each day.

Why do I get angrier here than anywhere else? Maybe it's just frustration, but the definitions don't vary too much. I don't want to fix everything, I just want to be able to.

I wish I could draw on here. I might scan drawings. I haven't shot in a bit. Or processed, rather. An integral part of my photographic process. I want some consistency. But only in some areas.

Can anyone relate?

2 comments:

Phylicia Nicole said...

I can relate. I hate that I get angry when things don't fit what I 'want' when really there is so much to value. I want warmth to.
I love your new blog header. How did you change the size.. I forget.. Looks great. So good to see you.
Love.

Semi Solo said...

colie olie...

"Why do I get angrier here than anywhere else?"

where's here?