Sunday, December 27, 2009

A good week.



There's so much to think about and talk about when you're getting to know a person.
Or when you're re-getting to know a person.
What do you tell them first?
When I try to do these things, I find that my philosophies are more precisely defined. I'm forced to think about them. I want to portray not only the best part of myself, but also what I want to eventually attain.

I sat in church. I was thinking. Just thinking. It's hard to want what I want to want.
Confused?

Cole: stop trying to justify the things you know are wrong.



List:
Read
Learn
Be attentive.

I took many pictures with my new waist-level viewfinder for the Mamiya. I'll be posting them as soon as processing happens.

1 comment:

Hosanna said...

i love what we talked about when we were getting to know each other :) & i cant wait to see these new pics!