Friday, April 23, 2010

well, this isn't a "long time coming" or anything, but:

I'm going on a bike tour.
I'll be riding down the west coast of the United States, and more specifically, Oregon and california.
It will be approximately 1200 miles, and there will be people joining me for various legs of the journey.

Things will be updated here, should you care to 'follow.'

For the first leg:
Luke Bonham
Kat Sandor
Victoria Loehlein
Brandon Ensz

second leg:
Victoria
Brandon

third leg:
Chris Bondus


In other news:

for the past couple days I've been concerned with the ways that I've been spending my time.
I have this stigma that makes me want to be constantly achieving something. Today I spent quite a bit of time doing nothing. And the same goes for yesterday. (They told me to never start a sentence with 'and'.) I tried to take a freewheel from a vintage phil wood 48h hub, and the rusted cleats out of a pair of Sidi Bullets. I ate four bowls of cereal yesterday, and I can't even remember what I REALLY did.

I'm moving soon, and I know things will go well, I just hope I don't turn out lonelier than I already am. Especially when our count goes down to three.

Thanks to all those who watch Dawson's creek with me, tear down bunk beds at 1 in the morning, eat ice cream, make quesadillas with very hot peppers, go on photo adventures and bike rides, and who help me with the things that I am struggling with.



i want to write the perfect song
and play it just for you
while you are tangled up in sleep.
i need you more than ill ever know
until i stop breathing
my lungs will take you for granted.

1 comment:

kari ray said...

we can watch Dawson's Creek anytime :)